Dear Friends and Colleagues:
The Paciello Group (TPG) is recruiting individuals with disabilities who live in the greater Washington, DC area, to participate in a usability study for voting systems.
In this initial round of testing, we are looking for individuals with the following disabilities:
– Blind or legally blind who requires braille or audio
– Low vision requiring large print and/or audio
– Persons with mobility disabilities
– Persons with dexterity disabilities
Additionally, participants must be at least 18 years of age and a registered voter.
Where: Metro Research Services
1729 King Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
When: Wednesday June 4 and Thursday June 5
Sessions will take about 45 minutes and each participant will be paid $100.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: 603-882-4122, extension 103
(If Mike is not available, please leave a message. Your call will be returned shortly.)
Thank you very much. Your participation will help ensure an effective, accessible voting systems.
Founder & Principal, TPG