We are planning an episode of ACB Radio’s Main Menu technology talk show covering the accessibility concerns surrounding CAPTCHA and similar visually based authentication or challenge / response systems utilized to ensure the security of Internet resources. We are seeking three or four guests who consider themselves to be experts in one or more of the following areas:
- Successful implementation of an audio playback or other accessible CAPTCHA on a web site.
- Research into the creation of new, unique universally accessible CAPTCHA schemes and other forms of authentication.
- Accomplished advocates who have made significant progress toward convincing web site operators to implement audio playback or other reasonable accomodations to visual CAPTCHA.
- Anyone who can speak about their experiences with or development of accessible versions of authentication tokens, security keys and similar forms of two-factor authentication schemes found in both business and consumer applications.
- Addressing of CAPTCHA accessibility concerns especially for deaf-blind Internet users.
We invite any of our readers meeting one or more of the above criteria to send an e-mail to email@example.com for consideration as a possible guest. This show will run from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Pacific time on Tuesday evening, May 27 (01:00 to 03:00 UTC on May 28) on ACB Radio Mainstream.