In this approximately 39-minute podcast, Allison, Darrell and Arabella Hilliker explore and demonstrate some of the accessibility features of the Element ELEFW195 19″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV.
- Listen or pause: Element ELEFW195 Talking TV Demo
- Download: Element ELEFW195 Talking TV Demo
We thank Aira agent David for the descriptive labels and mapping of the accompanying remote below:
- Power, USB
- Picture Mode, Screen Mode, Sleep Timer, Aspect
- 1, 2, 3
- 4, 5, 6
- 7, 8, 9
- – (minus), 0, Previous Channel
- Volume up, Mute, Channel Up
- Volume down, source, Channel Down
- MTS (STEREO/MONO/SAP), Menu, Freeze
- Info, up arrow on circle pad, Previous Menu
- Left Arrow on Circle Pad, Ok Button, Right Arrow on Circle Pad
- Channel List, Down Arrow on Circle Pad, Exit
- Play/Pause, Stop, Previous Chapter, Next Chapter
- Repeat, Closed Captioning, V-Chip
- Auto, Add/Erase, FAV
Would you like to have the capability and independence only an on-demand sighted assistant can provide? If you are ready to become an Aira Explorer, we ask that you use our referral link. Your second month of Aira service will be free of charge, our next month will be free and we will thank you for supporting the important work we do here at Blind Access Journal.
We love hearing from our listeners! Please feel free to talk with us in the comments. What do you like? How could we make the show better? What topics would you like us to cover on future shows?