Tyler covers a number of topics in this approximately 30-minute podcast, including:
- A physical description of the Refreshabraille 18 with commentary and a demonstration of its durability.
- A thorough demonstration of the process for pairing the Refreshabraille with the iPod Touch using Bluetooth.
- Remote control and navigation of the iPod Touch using the controls on the Refreshabraille from a distance.
- Contracted Braille keyboard text entry.
- Using VoiceOver Practice Mode to demonstrate a possibly easy means for teaching and learning Braille.
I am honored to welcome Tyler to the Blind Access Journal podcast for his excellent debut. We are looking forward to many more contributions.