Avoiding Microsoft’s Upcoming Automatic Internet Explorer 7.0 Update
Since the current versions of much of our assistive technology do not yet fully support Internet Explorer 7.0, most blind and visually impaired users may want to avoid installing the browser upgrade at this time. See IEBlog : IE7 to be distributed via Automatic Updates! for more details on Microsoft’s plans for providing this update.
In the meantime, follow these steps to avoid the automatic update on Windows 2000, 2003 or XP:
- Click the Start button.
- Point to Settings and choose Control Panel.
- Choose Automatic Updates.
- The default setting is to automatically update without prompting. Select one of the following options instead:
- Download updates for me, but let me choose when to install them.
- Notify me but don’t automatically download or install them.
- Click OK.
Note: You will now be notified before any updates are installed. Watch the list and uncheck Internet Explorer 7 when it appears.
Leave a Reply
TIFFANY(NJ), LLC., a Delaware
VENUSFASHIONSQ d/b/a VENUS FASHION d/b/a
THIS MATTER having come before the Court upon motion by Tiffany (NJ), LLC,(“Tiffany” or “Plaintiff”) Motion for Final Default against the Defendant Jianghai XX a/k/a Jeff XX d/b/a Esilver2go.com d/b/a EsSilver2go d/b/a Venusfashionsq d/b/a Venus Fashions d/b/a Tiffany4ever.com d/b/a Tcoworld.com d/b/a Shopluxury.us d/b/a Tiffany4ever d/b/a Tiffanyever d/b/a T4ever Jewell d/b/a TF Jewellery d/b/a Tcoworld d/b/a Amazingtea (the “Defendant” or “XX”) and the Court having considered the moving papers and there being no opposition thereto;
(NJ), LLC, a New Jersey corporation, with its principal place of business
individual, last known to be residing at XXX X. XXX XXX XXX., XXX XXXXXXX,
2. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 504, Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for copyright infringement against XX in the amount of $150,000.00, for which let execution issue;
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
5. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded investigative fees against XX in the amount of $2,209.34, for which let execution issue;
6. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded costs against Defendant XX in the amount of $500.00, for which let execution issue;
(e) engaging in any act which is likely to falsely cause members of the trade and/or of the purchasing public to believe any goods or services of XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, are in any way endorsed by, approved by, and/or associated with Tiffany;
(f) using any reproduction, counterfeit, copy, or colorable imitation of the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights in connection with the publicity, promotion, sale, or advertising of any goods sold by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, including, without limitation, jewelry, pendants, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and clothing accessories, namely, cuff-links, key rings and money clips;
For genuine Tiffany merchandise, please visit the official Tiffany website.