Did you all miss me? I’m back! Here’s what I talked about on the show:
- Google opens its doors to us by finally making an audio CAPTCHA available on all properties, including Blogger. What shall we do with the petition?
- Karen and I will be married in exactly one month from today!
- Karen’s guide dog, Douglas, has been having a hard time lately.
- I’m listening to Scott Sigler’s latest podcast novel, Infection. We’re up to episode 8 and things are really hopping. This book is pretty morbid, so I would not consider it family safe. I wish Scott would work on the accessibility of his web site just a little…
- I played Good Day by Natives of the New Dawn from the Podsafe Music Network.
That’s all my friends. Don’t forget to tell us what you think. Thanks.